Defending champions Marc Marquez will start the race of the 2014 Spanish MotoGP Grand Prix as the Honda rider sealed his fourth pole of the season at Circuito de Jerez.
Where to Watch Live
Live coverage of the race for the Spanish Grand Prix starts at 11:15pm BST on BT Sports 2. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website.
Marquez continued his dominance this season as the Spaniard looks to win his fourth race of the season on Sunday in front of his home crowd. He was the fastest during Friday's Free Practice 2 and also during the qualifying at Jerez.
The Honda rider clocked a time of 1:38.120s and was 0.421s ahead of second place Jorge Lorenzo. The Yamaha rider is trying to make a mark and is looking for his first win of this year. Marquez's teammate Dani Pedrosa will start the Spanish Grand Prix from the third spot.
Yamaha's Valentino Rossi was fourth with a time of 1:38.857s. The two Honda and Yamaha riders have taken the first four spots at Circuito de Jerez. Britain star and Tech 3 rider Bradley Smith managed to finish in the top 10 and will start the race from ninth place.
Top 10 MotoGP Qualifying Times from Circuito de Jerez:
1. Marc Marquez (ESP) Honda 1:38.120s
2. Jorge Lorenzo (ESP) Yamaha 1:38.541s
3. Dani Pedrosa (ESP) Honda 1:38.630s
4. Valentino Rossi (ITA) Yamaha 1:38.857s
5. Aleix Espargaro (ESP) Forward 1:39.007s
6. Andrea Dovizioso (ITA) Ducati 1:39.222s
7. Stefan Bradl (GER) LCR 1:39.243s
8. Pol Espargaro (ESP) Tech 3 1:39.293s
9. Bradley Smith (GBR) Tech 3 1:39.390s
10. Alvaro Bautista (ESP) Gresini 1:39.751s