Honda rider Dani Pedrosa was the fastest during the qualifying session of the 2015 Malaysian MotoGP Grand Prix clinching pole for Sunday's race.
Where to Watch Live
Live coverage of the race starts at 3:40am BST on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website.
All eyes were on the Yamaha duo of Jorgen Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi during the final laps of the qualifying session at the Sepang International Circuit. The Spaniard had an impressive practice session on Friday and he believed he would start Sunday's race from the third spot.
However, Rossi pushed himself in the final lap and managed to beat his Yamaha teammate. The Italian finished third with a time of 1:59.726s and was 0.011s ahead of Lorenzo, who ended Saturday's session in the fourth spot.
Pedrosa's record lap time of 1:59.053s helped him take pole for the Malaysian Grand Prix. His Honda teammate and defending champion Marc Marquez will start from the second place. The Spanish duo will lock horns with Rossi for the front row on Sunday.
Britain star and LCR rider Cal Crutchlow was fifth with a time of 2:0.199s. Ducati's Andrea Iannone was struggling as he will start the race from the sixth place.
Top 10 qualifying results from Sepang International Circuit:
1. Dani Pedrosa (ESP) Honda 1:59.053s
2. Marc Marquez (ESP) Honda 1:59.462s
3. Valentino Rossi (ITA) Yamaha 1:59.726s
4. Jorge Lorenzo (ESP) Yamaha 1:59.737s
5. Cal Crutchlow (GBR) LCR 2:0.199s
6. Andrea Iannone (ITA) Ducati 2:0.224s
7. Andrea Dovizioso (ITA) Ducati 2:0.423s
8. Maverick Viñales (ESP) Suzuki 2:0.478s
9. Bradley Smith (GBR) Tech 3 2:0.652s
10. Hector Barbera (ESP) Racing 2:0.724s