Suzuki rider Aleix Espargaro was the fastest rider during Friday's practice session of the 2015 Argentina Moto Grand Prix at The Termas de Río Hondo Circuit.
Where to Watch Live
The third practice session starts at 1:55pm BST. Live coverage of the qualifying for the Argentina Grand Prix starts at 6:35pm BST on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website.
Espargaro was the fastest during both practice sessions as the Spaniard clocked a time of 1:38.776s during Free Practice 1on Friday. The Suzuki rider will be hoping he could continue this form into the qualifying session to take pole for the race.
Ducati rider Andrea Iannone was second, 0.573s behind Espargaro in Free Practice 2. Defending champion and Honda rider Marc Marquez was third with a time of 1:39.336s. He will be looking to bounce back on Saturday to take his second pole of this season.
Britain star and LCR rider Cal Crutchlow was fourth, while Yamaha'a Jorge Lorenzo was sixth in the second practice session. His teammate Valentino Rossi managed to finish in top 10 as he was ninth in the final session on Friday.
Top 10 MotoGP Free Practice 2 Times from The Termas de Río Hondo Circuit:
1. Aleix Espargaro (ESP) Suzuki 1:38.776s
2. Andrea Iannone (ITA) Ducati 1:39.311s
3. Marc Marquez (ESP) Honda 1:39.336s
4. Cal Crutchlow (GBR) LCR 1:39.403s
5. Andrea Dovizioso (ITA) Ducati 1:39.434s
6. Jorge Lorenzo (ESP) Yamaha 1:39.463s
7. Pol Espargaro (ESP) Tech 3 1:39.648s
8. Scott Redding (GBR) Estrella 1:39.892s
9. Valentino Rossi (ITA) Yamaha 1:39.947s
10. Yonny Hernandez (COL) Pramac 1:40.088s