Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo was the fastest during the second practice session of the 2015 Valencia Grand Prix on Friday (6 November). The Spaniard will have an advantage of beating his teammate Valentino Rossi if he continues his form in the qualifying and the race on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live
The third practice session starts at 9.55am GMT. Live coverage of the qualifying for the Valencia Grand Prix starts at 1.10pm GMT on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD. Real-time internet updates are available on MotoGP's official website.
Lorenzo was the second fastest in Free Practice 1 as the Yamaha rider had clocked a time of 1:31.434s and was 0.184s behind Honda rider Marc Marquez. However, the Championship contender impressed in Free Practice 2 as he was the fastest after clocking a time of 1:31.111s.
The two-time MotoGP World Champion ended the final session of the day in the fifth spot, 0.370s behind his compatriot Lorenzo. Marquez's Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa was second with a time of 1:31.377s, while Ducati rider Andrea Iannone was third.
Championship leader Valentino Rossi was fourth, but the Italian rider will start Sunday's race last from the grid after the Court of Arbitration for Sport turned down his request to suspend the penalty, which he received after colliding with Marquez in the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Top 10 Practice Results from Circuit Ricardo Tormo:
1. Jorge Lorenzo (ESP) Yamaha 1:31.111s
2. Dani Pedrosa (ESP) Honda 1:31.377s
3. Andrea Iannone (ITA) Ducati 1:31.444s
4. Valentino Rossi (ITA) Yamaha 1:31.475s
5. Marc Marquez (ESP) Honda 1:31.481s
6. Danilo Petrucci (ITA) Pramac 1:31.575s
7. Pol Espargaro (ESP) Tech 3 1:31.674s
8. Aleix Espargaro (ESP) Suzuki 1:31.678s
9. Cal Crutchlow (GBR) LCR 1:31.803s
10. Maverick Viñales (ESP) Suzuki 1:31.986s