Ukraine has recaptured a small airport previously occupied, says government.
One year on from deadly attack, marathon starts with wreath-laying ceremony
IBTimes UK meets brick maker Michelmersh to discuss the supply challenges for builders.
Photographer Dan Kitwood captures the atmosphere at the World Irish Dancing Championships.
Semana Santa processions start on Palm Sunday and continue until Easter Sunday.
Luckily the bear was heavily sedated as he fell out of tree in Panama City.
Parenting website Mumsnet is second high-profile website to be exploited by hackers through Heartbleed bug.
President Turchynov announces anti-terror operation to free government buildings from pro-Russian protesters
Best photos of the day: 15 April 2014.
Thailand celebrates New Year with traditional water fight.
The bands, the crowds, the atmosphere: the best photos from this year's Coachella
UK street artist Banksy has turned his attention to the spying operations of GCHQ with Cheltenham mural.
Best photos of the day: 14 April 2014.
Machine could streamline the future of Marijuana retail
Firefighters battle deadly forest fires in Valparaiso, Chile for second night after coastal winds whipped up flames again.
OpenSSL Software Foundation calls for government and industry support to better protect against serious security flaws.
Can Samsung's Galaxy S5 improve on the disappointing S4 with a fingerprint scanner and heart-rate monitor?
Our favourite news, sports and animal photos of the past seven days.
Angry mob descends on Westminster to demand equality for women
MRC Influenza expert explains the science behind battling flu pandemics.
MOST POPULAR VIDEO
- Novak Djokovic v Albert Montanes, Monte-Carlo Masters 2014: Where to Watch Live and Preview
- GTA 5 Online: Game's Fastest RP Glitch After 1.12 Update Takes Less than 5 Seconds To Complete
- China Housing Market Bubble Start to Pop as Economy Faces Hard-Landing
- Man of Steel 2: New Batsuit Images to Release Any Day Now as Film's Still Photographer Lands on Location?
- MtGox CEO Mark Karpeles 'Not Willing to Travel to US' for Bankruptcy Trial