Nice attack: 'Any radicalisation of Nice attacker must have been quick,' said French Interior Minister Bernard CazeneuveReuters

A chilling new video purportedly released by the Islamic State (Isis) threatens London with a copycat attack similar to the Nice Bastille day massacre that left 84 dead. In the new propaganda video London landmarks Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and London Bridge are all featured, along with former UK Prime Minister David Cameron.

The new video, which appears to have been created weeks ago, begins with an armed Isis (Daesh) militant firing a gun and saying: "This is a gift to Francois Hollande." The short clip then praises the Nice truck attack committed by Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel.

The video even uses computer graphics to show the distance the distance Lahouaiej-Bouhlel drove the 19-tonne lorry through crowds during the Bastille Day massacre, before threatening London with a copycat mass killing. The narrator talks over an image of Cameron saying: "You'll taste the terror in your countries."

The video also contains images of Abu Abdil and Abu Idris, two known IS commanders.

IS has also released a number of videos since the Nice massacre addressing the French President and threatening to "intensify" their attacks in the country accompanied by images of beheadings. In another video a French speaking IS fighter said the Bastille Day attack was carried out by an "inspired Muslim".

During the past week, new propaganda images purportedly released by IS show photos of Orlando, Paris, Nice, Brussels, and Wurzburg with "Who's next?" written on them in many languages.

1 of 2

French Tunisian Bouhlel, 31, carried out the July 14 attack by crashing into a crowd of people watching a fireworks display, before he was shot and killed by police. Since the attack, five suspects have been charged with being involved in a terrorist operation.

The suspects, four men and one woman between the ages of 22 and 40, were reportedly in contact with Bouhlel and helped him the attack. France has now extended its state of emergency until January 2017.

French prosecutor Francois Molins said the five suspects currently in custody were facing preliminary terrorism charges for their alleged roles in helping Bouhlel. He added that analysis of Bouhlel's telephone revealed pictures taken at a Bastille Day fireworks display in Nice last year, as well as a concert on the Promenade des Anglais three days later.

Apple market
Apple Market in London's Covent Garden features in the Islamic State propaganda videoIsis propaganda video