The new Xbox One bundle offers gamers free Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 and free in-game currency. The offer is valid only for a limited period and will be available till 19 March.
Best Buy and Game Stop will now offer customers the new Xbox One bundle in their stores across the US. In addition to GTA 5, gamers can pick up one other game for free, as part of the bundle.
According to the Microsoft Online Store, the free games offer includes all Xbox One game bundles. The offer also applies to all Xbox One systems. This means that all existing bundles that already come with free games are also on the list.
An example of how to make the best use of this offer would be to pick up the Kinect bundle which already includes games like Dance Central Spotlight, Zoo Tycoon and Kinect Sports Rivals. Along with the free GTA 5 game, all four games are available for $400 (£278).
The other bundles that the offer can be availed with are:
- Tom Clancy's The Division
- One full game download of Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, or Rare Replay
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Dance Central Spotlight, Kinect Sports Rivals, Zoo Tycoon (Kinect Bundle)
- Gears of War (Remastered in 1080p)
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Rare Replay, Ori and the Blind Forest
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
The offer is currently only available through Microsoft's online store. However, those interested can also purchase it in-store from either Best Buy or Game Spot. Microsoft has not disclosed if the offer is limited to a certain number of Xbox One consoles. However, given the popularity and demand for GTA games, it is expected to sell quickly.