- Man sues Sunwing Airlines because it served sparkling wine instead of champagne
- 16-week-old baby in Australia critical after grandmother allegedly slashes him in the face with knife
- Marilyn Manson reignites feud with Justin Bieber, calls him a 'girl' with the 'mind of a squirrel'
- Large crocodile found with human remains inside its stomach euthanised
- Lazarus: North Korean hackers suspected to have stolen millions in Taiwan bank cyberheist
Articles by Bauke Schram
Bauke is a reporter at the International Business Times business desk, covering company news, international politics, small business, trade, finance and other business news. She previously worked as an intern at City AM.
Bauke graduated from the Kingston University with a degree in journalism and, as a digital journalism enthusiast, worked as the online news editor at student newspaper the River.
Active on twitter and Linkedin, Bauke can be found all over social media. You can also get in touch via email.
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector
- UK unemployment rate remains at historic low but wage growth lags behind inflation
- UK grocers upping their game even as German discounters expand market share
- Sainsbury's to slash 2,000 jobs across the UK amid escalating price war