- Fixie cyclist Charlie Alliston cleared of killing mother of two Kim Briggs
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy review - Naughty Dog bids farewell with a forward-thinking adventure
- R3 and Synechron collaborate on phase 2 of corporate KYC
- Barcelona boss coy on Philippe Coutinho compatibility with Nou Camp target Jean Michaël Seri
- Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho's transfer to Barcelona an inevitability says Joey Barton
Articles by Christopher Burke
Christopher Burke is the chief executive officer of Brickendon, a global management and technology consultancy, specialising in solutions for the financial services industry. He has over 18 years' experience advising and consulting global financial institutions, including banks, hedge funds and asset managers.