- Pussycat Dolls issues statement on ex-member Kaya Jones' 'prostitution ring' allegations
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd spotted 'kissing and laughing' during their fun-filled date night
- Paris Jackson sends fans wild with eye-popping photo in just her Calvin Klein knickers
- Facebook looks to hire people with national security clearances amid backlash over Russian meddling
- Roger Federer 'scared' of two players on the ATP Tour and Nadal not on that list, says Rusedski
Articles by Dan Cancian
Dan Cancian is a business reporter at the International Business Times in London, covering international economics, trade, finance and other business news, with a particular focus on the airline and bookmaker industry.
He has previously worked for financial newswire Sharecast and on The Guardian and The Independent sport desks.
Dan graduated from London Metropolitan University with a degree in journalism. A keen football fan, Dan is a regular contributor to Red News, Manchester United's oldest fanzine, as well as a number of football websites. He can be found tweeting, mostly about sports and business @dan_cancian
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector
- UK unemployment rate remains at historic low but wage growth lags behind inflation
- UK grocers upping their game even as German discounters expand market share
- Sainsbury's to slash 2,000 jobs across the UK amid escalating price war