- Girl, 9, dies after 'her 325-pound cousin sat on her as punishment'
- If dolphins had evolved opposable thumbs, they would be ruling the world instead of humans
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte gives injury update on Victor Moses and Alvaro Morata ahead of Roma clash
- Katie Price 'terrified' about her 15-year-old son's safety following a £50,000 'blackmail threat'
- 11-year-old Perth dog fights for life after suspected poison bait attack
Articles by Dan Cancian
Dan Cancian is a business reporter at the International Business Times in London, covering international economics, trade, finance and other business news, with a particular focus on the airline and bookmaker industry.
He has previously worked for financial newswire Sharecast and on The Guardian and The Independent sport desks.
Dan graduated from London Metropolitan University with a degree in journalism. A keen football fan, Dan is a regular contributor to Red News, Manchester United's oldest fanzine, as well as a number of football websites. He can be found tweeting, mostly about sports and business @dan_cancian