- More than 30 million South African identities exposed online in massive 27GB data breach
- Earth could be hit by a huge solar flare in the next 100 years, wiping out technology
- Álvaro Odriozola: The Real Madrid and Barcelona target following in the footsteps of Xabi Alonso
- Kim Jong-un resumes work on the 'worst building in human history' in North Korean capital
- North Korea 'hacked Channel 4 drama series' about kidnapped nuclear scientist
Articles by Dan Cancian
Dan Cancian is a business reporter at the International Business Times in London, covering international economics, trade, finance and other business news, with a particular focus on the airline and bookmaker industry.
He has previously worked for financial newswire Sharecast and on The Guardian and The Independent sport desks.
Dan graduated from London Metropolitan University with a degree in journalism. A keen football fan, Dan is a regular contributor to Red News, Manchester United's oldest fanzine, as well as a number of football websites. He can be found tweeting, mostly about sports and business @dan_cancian
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector
- UK unemployment rate remains at historic low but wage growth lags behind inflation
- UK grocers upping their game even as German discounters expand market share
- Sainsbury's to slash 2,000 jobs across the UK amid escalating price war