- UK housing developer teams up with Uber to offer apartments with free Uber rides included in rent
- Jose Mourinho identifies Torino striker Andrea Belotti as Manchester United transfer target
- UK consumer confidence remains resilient despite a slowdown in spending
- Dwayne Johnson slams poor reviews of Baywatch: Claims film has 'people peeing themselves from laughing'
- Watch US Air Force members dance to Jump On It and do cartwheels during Arctic challenge drill
Articles by David McClelland
David McClelland is a London-based journalist covering mobile, telecoms, consumer technology, cyber security and consumer affairs. He has contributed to titles including Metro, Wired, Computer Weekly, TechRadar and CNET. Resident technology consumer champion on BBC1 consumer affairs programme Rip Off Britain, he is co-host of Challenge TV's mobile tech show Planet Of The Apps and a regular on the ITV Good Morning Britain sofa giving his take on breaking technology news.
Follow : @davidmcclelland