- Theresa May will call for UK unity as she invokes Article 50 and starts Brexit talks
- The Royal Mint's top-secret security patents behind the new £1 coin
- Climate change is making giant planetary waves bigger, leading to more extreme weather
- Equity markets looking a little expensive but not overpriced
- Optimism in financial services sector stable in the 3 months to March, says CBI/PwC survey
Articles by David McClelland
David McClelland is a London-based journalist covering mobile, telecoms, consumer technology, cyber security and consumer affairs. He has contributed to titles including Metro, Wired, Computer Weekly, TechRadar and CNET. Resident technology consumer champion on BBC1 consumer affairs programme Rip Off Britain, he is co-host of Challenge TV's mobile tech show Planet Of The Apps and a regular on the ITV Good Morning Britain sofa giving his take on breaking technology news.
Follow : @davidmcclelland