- Theresa May will call for UK unity as she invokes Article 50 and starts Brexit talks
- The Royal Mint's top-secret security patents behind the new £1 coin
- Climate change is making giant planetary waves bigger, leading to more extreme weather
- Equity markets looking a little expensive but not overpriced
- Optimism in financial services sector stable in the 3 months to March, says CBI/PwC survey
Articles by Frank Furedi
Frank Furedi is a sociologist and social commentator. He was formerly Professor of Sociology at the University of Kent in Canterbury. His most recent book is Power of Reading: From Socrates to Twitter.
Follow : @Furedibyte