- Reward offered for fugitive who 'raped and murdered his girlfriend's 13-month-old daughter'
- If dolphins had evolved opposable thumbs, they would be ruling the world instead of humans
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte gives injury update on Victor Moses and Alvaro Morata ahead of Roma clash
- IBM brings blockchain cross border payments to the world with Stellar, KlickEx and banking partners
- Foul odour from steel drum floating in bay leads police to decomposing remains
Articles by Graham Lanktree
Graham Lanktree is an Online Reporter at the International Business Times UK in London. He has covered everything from politics to privacy and security, and property for VICE, The Globe and Mail, and Toronto Star. He also worked as a reporter for Metro News covering politics, business, and crime in Canada's capital city, and won a gold National Magazine Award for his work at Canadian Geographic magazine.
You can connect with Graham on LinkedIn.
- Airbus buys majority stake in Bombardier's C-Series jet programme in 'positive step' for Belfast jobs
- Three quarters of Fortune 500 companies used offshore tax havens in 2016
- FCA investigates Jefferies investment bank for 'forcing analysts to change reports'
- Lidl follows Amazon in announcing massive UK expansion