- Trump pick for navy secretary becomes third administration choice to withdraw nomination
- Oscars 2017: With predictable winners and a safe host, is this the most boring Academy Awards yet?
- What is 'Protorexia' – a protein-shake fad or a symptom of dangerous clean eating?
- Jaguar F-Type SVR Coupe review: A supercar for all seasons that's faster, louder and lairier than ever
- Great Barrier Reef: Significant coral bleaching to take place in 2017 warn authorities
Articles by Hannah Osborne
Hannah Osborne is the science editor at the International Business Times UK.
Hannah manages the Science and Health desk and is responsible for reporting on all the innovations and advances in both fields. She attained her Bachelor's Degree from Kings College London in 2007 and went on to receive an MA in Journalism from Goldsmiths in 2012.
Follow : @hannah