- British business bodies urge Donald Trump to strengthen economic 'special relationship'
- Resident Evil 7: Everything you need to know about Capcom's survival horror
- How to immunise yourself against fake news on climate change
- Visit the deepest part of the ocean with Don Walsh through VR
- Alexander B. Cummings – The free-marketeer presidential candidate hoping to transform Liberia
Articles by Hannah Osborne
Hannah Osborne is the science editor at the International Business Times UK.
Hannah manages the Science and Health desk and is responsible for reporting on all the innovations and advances in both fields. She attained her Bachelor's Degree from Kings College London in 2007 and went on to receive an MA in Journalism from Goldsmiths in 2012.
Follow : @hannah