- Mother arrested in connection with drugging, rape and murder of her own daughter
- UBS whistleblower exposes 'political prostitution' all the way up to President Obama
- Who can Arsenal, City, Spurs and Leicester get in Champions League group stage draw?
- GCSE results: Our obsession with exams is why our children are failing in the world of work
- EFL Cup third round draw - as it happened
Articles by Hannah Osborne
Hannah Osborne is the science editor at the International Business Times UK.
Hannah manages the Science and Health desk and is responsible for reporting on all the innovations and advances in both fields. She attained her Bachelor's Degree from Kings College London in 2007 and went on to receive an MA in Journalism from Goldsmiths in 2012.
Follow : @hannah