- White House considers Trump's executive order to withdraw from Nafta
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 review: James Gunn's gag-filled romp is hilarious fun but little else
- Outlast 2 review: Red Barrels' fantastically compelling horror sequel sets a new standard
- World Malaria Day 2017: The long path to find a vaccine against one of world's greatest killers
- Little Nightmares review: Tarsier Studios' Grimm fairy tale is a feast of carnal dread
Articles by Hannah Osborne
Hannah Osborne is the science editor at the International Business Times UK.
Hannah manages the Science and Health desk and is responsible for reporting on all the innovations and advances in both fields. She attained her Bachelor's Degree from Kings College London in 2007 and went on to receive an MA in Journalism from Goldsmiths in 2012.
Follow : @hannah