- Nimes station in France evacuated following 'suspicious behaviour'
- Bruce Forsyth had a disturbing premonition about his brother's death in a plane crash
- Alvaro Morata: Former managers explain why record Chelsea signing will be a Premier League hit
- Genetic infertility: New method can help men with too many sex chromosomes have babies
- Taking the pill lowers women's risk of getting arthritis
Articles by Hannah Osborne
Hannah Osborne is the science editor at the International Business Times UK.
Hannah manages the Science and Health desk and is responsible for reporting on all the innovations and advances in both fields. She attained her Bachelor's Degree from Kings College London in 2007 and went on to receive an MA in Journalism from Goldsmiths in 2012.