- Evergreen Jermain Defoe inspires dreary England win over Lithuania
- Sleep apnoea treatment reduces urges to pee at night
- Britain and US urged to act as Dubai arrests dissident Ahmed Mansoor in midnight raid
- Stem cell therapy gives hope to men with erectile dysfunction
- Everything you need to know about the new £1 coin
Articles by Hannah Osborne
Hannah Osborne is the science editor at the International Business Times UK.
Hannah manages the Science and Health desk and is responsible for reporting on all the innovations and advances in both fields. She attained her Bachelor's Degree from Kings College London in 2007 and went on to receive an MA in Journalism from Goldsmiths in 2012.
Follow : @hannah