- Eating chocolate every day 'reduces risk of heart disease'
- NCIS season 13 finale: Will Tony DiNozzo die? Showrunner teases 'heart-wrenching moments'
- Boeing 777X: Everything you need to know about the world's biggest passenger airliner
- Jeremy Corbyn's contempt for Israel inspires Jew hatred in the Labour movement
- Ethereum reinvents companies with launch of The DAO
Hannah Osborne is the science editor at the International Business Times UK.
Hannah manages the Science and Health desk and is responsible for reporting on all the innovations and advances in both fields. She attained her Bachelor's Degree from Kings College London in 2007 and went on to receive an MA in Journalism from Goldsmiths in 2012.
Follow : @hannah
Chernobyl disaster: How wildlife in the exclusion zone is really faring after 30 years of radiation exposure
Origin of Yiddish: Iranian and Ashkenazic Jews created 'secret language' for trading along Silk Road
- UK consumer confidence hits 15-month low as Brexit fears mount, GfK says
- AB InBev plans to sell more SABMiller's EU assets as it seeks regulatory approval
- AstraZeneca to focus on cancer treatments while pruning commercial and manufacturing operations
- IAG results fly past forecast as it swings to €104m profit in the first quarter