- Michelle Keegan bursts out crying over lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle
- A quarter of cancer patients use cannabis to feel better, where it's legal
- Why EU-domiciled banks should consider moving operations to the UK
- NFL players take a knee in protest of Donald Trump after President calls for fan boycott
- CCTV shows missing 15 year-old Margaret Moloney on train with older man
Articles by Hannah Osborne
Hannah Osborne is the science editor at the International Business Times UK.
Hannah manages the Science and Health desk and is responsible for reporting on all the innovations and advances in both fields. She attained her Bachelor's Degree from Kings College London in 2007 and went on to receive an MA in Journalism from Goldsmiths in 2012.