- Man risks his life by hitching on the back of 110km/hr train in western Australia
- Jamie Vardy sees penalty saved as Liverpool avenge cup defeat by beating Leicester in thriller
- 10-man Tottenham hold on to beat West Ham in lively London derby after Harry Kane brace
- Rafael Nadal targets Roger Federer's record and talks about world no1 achievement
- 16-year-old domestic help slits his employer's throat unable to bear her constant demands for sex
Articles by Hannah Osborne
Hannah Osborne is the science editor at the International Business Times UK.
Hannah manages the Science and Health desk and is responsible for reporting on all the innovations and advances in both fields. She attained her Bachelor's Degree from Kings College London in 2007 and went on to receive an MA in Journalism from Goldsmiths in 2012.