- Fixie cyclist Charlie Alliston cleared of killing mother of two Kim Briggs
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy review - Naughty Dog bids farewell with a forward-thinking adventure
- R3 and Synechron collaborate on phase 2 of corporate KYC
- Barcelona boss coy on Philippe Coutinho compatibility with Nou Camp target Jean Michaël Seri
- Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho's transfer to Barcelona an inevitability says Joey Barton
Articles by Iris Mack
Iris Mack, PhD, EMBA, is a distinguished US academic who currently lectures on energy derivatives, trading and risk management for Fitch Learning and Tulane University, Louisiana, United States. She is a former MIT professor and derivatives quant/trader who has worked in financial institutions in the US, Europe and Asia. Iris has also spent some of her professional career at NASA, Boeing and AT&T Bell Laboratories – where she obtained a patent for research on optical fibres.
Over the course of her professional journey, she has authored several books including Energy Trading and Risk Management: A Practical Approach to Hedging, Trading and Portfolio Diversification, A Wall Street Bailout for Main Street: This Bulletproof Trade Will Help You Get Paid and Mama says, "Money Doesn't Grow on Trees." She holds a Harvard doctorate in Applied Mathematics and a London Business School Sloan Fellow MBA.