- Juan Mata jokes about Antoine Griezmann's '6 out of 10' chances of joining Manchester United
- Is chocolate good for you? Eating cocoa can reduce risk of irregular heartbeat
- Vicente Calderon will be missed but Atletico Madrid's future hinges on Fifa's decision
- Dixons Carphones posts increase in revenue despite 'lively political environment'
- Why are blue whales so enormous?
Articles by Iris Mack
Iris Mack, PhD, EMBA, is a distinguished US academic who currently lectures on energy derivatives, trading and risk management for Fitch Learning and Tulane University, Louisiana, United States. She is a former MIT professor and derivatives quant/trader who has worked in financial institutions in the US, Europe and Asia. Iris has also spent some of her professional career at NASA, Boeing and AT&T Bell Laboratories – where she obtained a patent for research on optical fibres.
Over the course of her professional journey, she has authored several books including Energy Trading and Risk Management: A Practical Approach to Hedging, Trading and Portfolio Diversification, A Wall Street Bailout for Main Street: This Bulletproof Trade Will Help You Get Paid and Mama says, "Money Doesn't Grow on Trees." She holds a Harvard doctorate in Applied Mathematics and a London Business School Sloan Fellow MBA.