- Malaysia-bound Air Asia X flight lands back in Perth after shaking like a 'washing machine'
- Fall premiere dates 2017: Find out when The Flash, Big Bang Theory and other shows return on TV
- Smartphone and gadget deals of the week: iPhone SE, LG G6 and Ultra HD televisions
- UK video game deals: Steam Summer Sale, Xbox One S bundles, Super Mario Odyssey and more
- Dutch and Polish far-right activists detained at UK airports ahead of Britain First rally in Birmingham
Articles by Iris Mack
Iris Mack, PhD, EMBA, is a distinguished US academic who currently lectures on energy derivatives, trading and risk management for Fitch Learning and Tulane University, Louisiana, United States. She is a former MIT professor and derivatives quant/trader who has worked in financial institutions in the US, Europe and Asia. Iris has also spent some of her professional career at NASA, Boeing and AT&T Bell Laboratories – where she obtained a patent for research on optical fibres.
Over the course of her professional journey, she has authored several books including Energy Trading and Risk Management: A Practical Approach to Hedging, Trading and Portfolio Diversification, A Wall Street Bailout for Main Street: This Bulletproof Trade Will Help You Get Paid and Mama says, "Money Doesn't Grow on Trees." She holds a Harvard doctorate in Applied Mathematics and a London Business School Sloan Fellow MBA.
- Hinkley Point nuclear plant deal 'risky and expensive', says watchdog
- UK competition watchdog targets online gambling firms who cheat punters out of winnings
- Japanese drugmaker suspended from UK drugs body over 'lamentable' concern for patient safety
- Virgin Media urges 800,000 customers to change passwords over hacking fears