- Erin Moran dead: Happy Days co-stars and fans pay tribute to actress
- Earth Day 2017: Nasa's best photos showing the beauty of our planet from space
- Royal week of mental health: Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry raise awareness
- London Marathon: Katie Hopkins, Chris Evans, Scouting For Girls and other celebrity runners
- Manchester United on alert as Monaco reveal Kylian Mbappe has a buy-out clause
Articles by Iris Mack
Iris Mack, PhD, EMBA, is a distinguished US academic who currently lectures on energy derivatives, trading and risk management for Fitch Learning and Tulane University, Louisiana, United States. She is a former MIT professor and derivatives quant/trader who has worked in financial institutions in the US, Europe and Asia. Iris has also spent some of her professional career at NASA, Boeing and AT&T Bell Laboratories – where she obtained a patent for research on optical fibres.
Over the course of her professional journey, she has authored several books including Energy Trading and Risk Management: A Practical Approach to Hedging, Trading and Portfolio Diversification, A Wall Street Bailout for Main Street: This Bulletproof Trade Will Help You Get Paid and Mama says, "Money Doesn't Grow on Trees." She holds a Harvard doctorate in Applied Mathematics and a London Business School Sloan Fellow MBA.