- Real Madrid legend Raul refuses to rule out a shock future with Barcelona
- Sleep apnoea treatment reduces urges to pee at night
- The Royal Mint's top-secret security patents behind the new £1 coin
- Climate change is making giant planetary waves bigger, leading to more extreme weather
- Equity markets looking a little expensive but not overpriced
Articles by Iris Mack
Iris Mack, PhD, EMBA, is a distinguished US academic who currently lectures on energy derivatives, trading and risk management for Fitch Learning and Tulane University, Louisiana, United States. She is a former MIT professor and derivatives quant/trader who has worked in financial institutions in the US, Europe and Asia. Iris has also spent some of her professional career at NASA, Boeing and AT&T Bell Laboratories – where she obtained a patent for research on optical fibres.
Over the course of her professional journey, she has authored several books including Energy Trading and Risk Management: A Practical Approach to Hedging, Trading and Portfolio Diversification, A Wall Street Bailout for Main Street: This Bulletproof Trade Will Help You Get Paid and Mama says, "Money Doesn't Grow on Trees." She holds a Harvard doctorate in Applied Mathematics and a London Business School Sloan Fellow MBA.