- Metropolitan police warn of potential terror threat at Glastonbury Festival
- Euro 2016 player to watch: Arda Turan can make up for Barcelona disappointment and inspire Turkey surprise
- Euro 2016 player to watch: Yevhen Konoplyanka leads Ukraine charge amid Sevilla struggle
- Jose Mourinho: Key transfer decisions facing new Manchester United manager
- Generation Trump: Who are the brains behind The Donald?
John McAfee is one of the most influential commentators on cybersecurity anywhere in the world. His new venture – Future Tense Central – focuses on security and personal privacy-related products.
He initially found success with Tribal Voice, which developed the first instant messaging program, and he subsequently founded McAfee Antivirus, one of the world's foremost companies in its field.
McAfee also provides regular insight on global hacking scandals and internet surveillance, and has become a hugely controversial figure following his time in Belize, where he claims to have exposed corruption at the highest level before fleeing the country amid accusations of murder (the Belize government is currently not pursuing any accusations against him).