- Boris Johnson looked sick - because he has no idea how to fix the national disaster he's bequeathed us
- Manchester United boosted as Borussia Dortmund identify Wolfsburg's Andre Schurrle as Henrikh Mkhitaryan replacement
- Teenage striker Tahith Chong reveals he has spoken to three Manchester United players ahead of Old Trafford transfer
- Brexit: Europe's far-right nationalists united in praise for UK's 'brave' referendum vote
- Keylor Navas says collapsed move to Manchester United has let him fulfil his Real Madrid dream
John McAfee is one of the most influential commentators on cybersecurity anywhere in the world. His new venture – Future Tense Central – focuses on security and personal privacy-related products.
He initially found success with Tribal Voice, which developed the first instant messaging program, and he subsequently founded McAfee Antivirus, one of the world's foremost companies in its field.
McAfee also provides regular insight on global hacking scandals and internet surveillance, and has become a hugely controversial figure following his time in Belize, where he claims to have exposed corruption at the highest level before fleeing the country amid accusations of murder (the Belize government is currently not pursuing any accusations against him).