- Republic of Ireland to face Denmark as Northern Ireland draw Switzerland in 2018 World Cup play-off
- If dolphins had evolved opposable thumbs, they would be ruling the world instead of humans
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte gives injury update on Victor Moses and Alvaro Morata ahead of Roma clash
- Mother who killed her baby by giving him methadone while she took cocaine found dead
- Posters liken Narendra Modi to Kim Jong-un in north India
Articles by Kit Juckes
Kit Juckes is the global head of foreign exchange at Societe Generale. After joining the French investment back in 2010, he took on additional roles covering fixed income, credit and currency strategy. Prior to Societe Generale, Kit was Chief Economist at the ECU Group, a London based currency management firm.
Previously, he has worked at RBS Global Banking & Markets as Global Head of Research. He joined RBS as a result of the takeover Natwest Markets where he was Head of Bond and Foreign Exchange Strategy. Kit was born in Kenya, brought up in France and studied economics at UCL in London. He started his career in 1985 with MMS Ltd in Frankfurt and has worked at Mitsui Bank and at SG Warburg in London.
- Airbus buys majority stake in Bombardier's C-Series jet programme in 'positive step' for Belfast jobs
- FCA investigates Jefferies investment bank for 'forcing analysts to change reports'
- Lidl follows Amazon in announcing massive UK expansion
- Facts vs fiction: Donald Trump's US tax plan is far from the biggest ever