- 'Ferdinands have welcomed you!' – Kate Wright cuddles Rio's daughter Tia in heartfelt family snap
- SummerSlam 2017 livestream: Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe vs Braun Strowman for WWE Universal title
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy review - Naughty Dog bids farewell with a forward-thinking adventure
- Ancient Roman painting buried for thousands of years after Vesuvius eruption gets a new life
- UFC 217's Jorge Masvidal thinks he will fare better against Floyd Mayweather than Conor McGregor
Articles by Kit Juckes
Kit Juckes is the global head of foreign exchange at Societe Generale. After joining the French investment back in 2010, he took on additional roles covering fixed income, credit and currency strategy. Prior to Societe Generale, Kit was Chief Economist at the ECU Group, a London based currency management firm.
Previously, he has worked at RBS Global Banking & Markets as Global Head of Research. He joined RBS as a result of the takeover Natwest Markets where he was Head of Bond and Foreign Exchange Strategy. Kit was born in Kenya, brought up in France and studied economics at UCL in London. He started his career in 1985 with MMS Ltd in Frankfurt and has worked at Mitsui Bank and at SG Warburg in London.