- Angela Merkel suggests EU is ready to begin post-Brexit trade talks
- Saudi Arabia is executing teenagers for using social media - you call that 'reform'?
- Couple indulging in sex act on busy train get a mouthful from horrified commuter
- This simple smartphone photo trick is something every dog or cat lover needs to know
- Liverpool leading Arsenal and Everton in chase for Sheffield United starlet David Brooks
Articles by Lianna Brinded
Lianna Brinded is the news editor at International Business Times UK and has worked across print, online and TV. Her portfolio includes the Wall Street Journal Europe, BBC, CNBC and The Independent.
Lianna holds a Masters degree in Contemporary War and Peace Studies, specialising in genocide and ethic nationalist conflict, from University of Sussex, and a BA (hons) degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent.
Lover of science, Star Trek, computer games, Warhammer, triathlons and roller derby.
- Chinese official warns of 'Minsky Moment' 30 years on from Black Monday
- Been rejected for a role you wanted? Maybe you committed one of these 10 deadly interview sins
- Lloyds Bank shareholders suing for being 'mugged' over HBOS takeover
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector