- 'Diplomacy alone won't stop Russia's desire to dominate Ukraine' says think tank report
- If dolphins had evolved opposable thumbs, they would be ruling the world instead of humans
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte gives injury update on Victor Moses and Alvaro Morata ahead of Roma clash
- IBM brings blockchain cross border payments to the world with Stellar, KlickEx and banking partners
- London police move to save £400m by not probing certain crimes 'could lead to vigilante justice'
Articles by Lianna Brinded
Lianna Brinded is the news editor at International Business Times UK and has worked across print, online and TV. Her portfolio includes the Wall Street Journal Europe, BBC, CNBC and The Independent.
Lianna holds a Masters degree in Contemporary War and Peace Studies, specialising in genocide and ethic nationalist conflict, from University of Sussex, and a BA (hons) degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent.
Lover of science, Star Trek, computer games, Warhammer, triathlons and roller derby.
- Airbus buys majority stake in Bombardier's C-Series jet programme in 'positive step' for Belfast jobs
- Three quarters of Fortune 500 companies used offshore tax havens in 2016
- FCA investigates Jefferies investment bank for 'forcing analysts to change reports'
- Lidl follows Amazon in announcing massive UK expansion