- Man sues Sunwing Airlines because it served sparkling wine instead of champagne
- Trump dubs sex assault allegations 'fake news' after campaign subpoenaed as part of defamation suit
- We Heart It hacked: Personal data of more than 8 million accounts compromised in data breach
- 16-week-old baby in Australia critical after grandmother allegedly slashes him in the face with knife
- Marilyn Manson reignites feud with Justin Bieber, calls him a 'girl' with the 'mind of a squirrel'
Articles by Lianna Brinded
Lianna Brinded is the news editor at International Business Times UK and has worked across print, online and TV. Her portfolio includes the Wall Street Journal Europe, BBC, CNBC and The Independent.
Lianna holds a Masters degree in Contemporary War and Peace Studies, specialising in genocide and ethic nationalist conflict, from University of Sussex, and a BA (hons) degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent.
Lover of science, Star Trek, computer games, Warhammer, triathlons and roller derby.
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector
- UK unemployment rate remains at historic low but wage growth lags behind inflation
- UK grocers upping their game even as German discounters expand market share
- Sainsbury's to slash 2,000 jobs across the UK amid escalating price war