- Lacklustre economic data takes shine off the pound
- Saudi Arabia is executing teenagers for using social media - you call that 'reform'?
- This simple smartphone photo trick is something every dog or cat lover needs to know
- Iran locked up an innocent British mother – but the government cares more about trade with Tehran
- 'He's an animal': Roma captain Daniele De Rossi discusses life under Chelsea manager Antonio Conte
Articles by Lianna Brinded
Lianna Brinded is the news editor at International Business Times UK and has worked across print, online and TV. Her portfolio includes the Wall Street Journal Europe, BBC, CNBC and The Independent.
Lianna holds a Masters degree in Contemporary War and Peace Studies, specialising in genocide and ethic nationalist conflict, from University of Sussex, and a BA (hons) degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent.
Lover of science, Star Trek, computer games, Warhammer, triathlons and roller derby.
- Fears mount for UK economy as retail sales growth tumbles to lowest level in four years
- Chinese official warns of 'Minsky Moment' 30 years on from Black Monday
- Been rejected for a role you wanted? Maybe you committed one of these 10 deadly interview sins
- One in four UK workers 'permanently trapped' in poorly paid jobs