- Pop! Explore Brian Griffin's era-defining photos of Kate Bush, Depeche Mode, Siouxsie and more
- Ronny Johnsen explains how Romelu Lukaku's addition has transformed Manchester United this season
- Anne Frank Halloween costume pulled from sale
- 28 people found crammed inside rat-infested house with one bathroom in London
- Somalia's deadliest attack - 'Every home in Mogadishu has lost someone or knows someone who died'
Articles by Marcus Dewsnap
Marcus Dewsnap is a research analyst at Informa Global Markets (IGM) whom he joined in 2010. He primarily spends his time looking at the global macroeconomic landscape, monetary policy and the impact on global fixed income and foreign exchange markets with a good dose of commodity markets thrown in. Prior to IGM, Marcus spent 10-years producing live business and financial TV programmes at CNBC and Bloomberg, during which time he also attained a Masters with Distinction in Economics.