- Man says he drowned his 6-year-old relative and disposed of the body in a dumpster
- If dolphins had evolved opposable thumbs, they would be ruling the world instead of humans
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte gives injury update on Victor Moses and Alvaro Morata ahead of Roma clash
- IBM brings blockchain cross border payments to the world with Stellar, KlickEx and banking partners
- Tillerson to North Korea: Diplomatic efforts will continue until the first bomb drops
Articles by Maria Khan
Maria Khan is a reporter at the International Business Times UK. She has previously written for the Gulf News, Khaleej Times and the ITP Publishing Group in Dubai. Her profound curiosity to explore human interest stories has driven her around the globe from the University of Oxford where she took on a Diploma in Refugee studies, to Chicago where she worked on an International Tracing program with the American Red Cross. She holds two Masters – in International Relations and Journalism. On the side, Maria paints and auctions her art on Five with Five to help underprivileged street children.
- Airbus buys majority stake in Bombardier's C-Series jet programme in 'positive step' for Belfast jobs
- Three quarters of Fortune 500 companies used offshore tax havens in 2016
- FCA investigates Jefferies investment bank for 'forcing analysts to change reports'
- Lidl follows Amazon in announcing massive UK expansion