- More than 30 million South African identities exposed online in massive 27GB data breach
- Earth could be hit by a huge solar flare in the next 100 years, wiping out technology
- Álvaro Odriozola: The Real Madrid and Barcelona target following in the footsteps of Xabi Alonso
- Kim Jong-un resumes work on the 'worst building in human history' in North Korean capital
- North Korea 'hacked Channel 4 drama series' about kidnapped nuclear scientist
Articles by Mary Papenfuss
Mary Papenfuss is the US West Coast correspondent for International Business Times UK. An award-winning journalist, Mary has worked as an editor at the New York Post, New York Daily News, Salon.com and Associated Press in San Francisco. Previously she has written for People Magazine, Reuters, VICE, NPR and OZY.
Her books include Climb Against the Odds: Celebrating Survival on the Mountain and the domestic violence study Killer Dads: The Twisted Drives that Compel Fathers to Murder Their Own Kids.
She divides her time between Manhattan and Mill Valley, California.
Follow : @blatherat
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector
- UK unemployment rate remains at historic low but wage growth lags behind inflation
- UK grocers upping their game even as German discounters expand market share
- Sainsbury's to slash 2,000 jobs across the UK amid escalating price war