- Security guards who staged fake robbery to steal £7m in 'Heathrow Heist' get 20 years' jail
- Mother 'killed her two toddlers aged 1 and 2 by putting them in an oven and turning it on'
- Girl, 9, dies after 'her 325-pound cousin sat on her as punishment'
- Trump dubs sex assault allegations 'fake news' after campaign subpoenaed as part of defamation suit
- We Heart It hacked: Personal data of more than 8 million accounts compromised in data breach
Articles by Orlando Crowcroft
Orlando Crowcroft is World Editor at International Business Times UK. He is a former foreign correspondent who spent five years living in Shanghai, Dubai and Jerusalem and has reported from a dozen countries including Iraq, Egypt, Israel and Palestine. He joined IBTimes UK in March 2015 and is responsible for coordinating coverage of foreign affairs. His first book - Rock in a Hard Place: Music and Mayhem in the Middle East – is out in June 2017, published by Zed Books. Follow him on Twitter at @ocrowcroft.
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector
- UK unemployment rate remains at historic low but wage growth lags behind inflation
- UK grocers upping their game even as German discounters expand market share
- Sainsbury's to slash 2,000 jobs across the UK amid escalating price war