- Man says he drowned his 6-year-old relative and disposed of the body in a dumpster
- If dolphins had evolved opposable thumbs, they would be ruling the world instead of humans
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte gives injury update on Victor Moses and Alvaro Morata ahead of Roma clash
- IBM brings blockchain cross border payments to the world with Stellar, KlickEx and banking partners
- Tillerson to North Korea: Diplomatic efforts will continue until the first bomb drops
Articles by Orlando Crowcroft
Orlando Crowcroft is World Editor at International Business Times UK. He is a former foreign correspondent who spent five years living in Shanghai, Dubai and Jerusalem and has reported from a dozen countries including Iraq, Egypt, Israel and Palestine. He joined IBTimes UK in March 2015 and is responsible for coordinating coverage of foreign affairs. His first book - Rock in a Hard Place: Music and Mayhem in the Middle East – is out in June 2017, published by Zed Books. Follow him on Twitter at @ocrowcroft.
- Airbus buys majority stake in Bombardier's C-Series jet programme in 'positive step' for Belfast jobs
- Three quarters of Fortune 500 companies used offshore tax havens in 2016
- FCA investigates Jefferies investment bank for 'forcing analysts to change reports'
- Lidl follows Amazon in announcing massive UK expansion