- Pop! Explore Brian Griffin's era-defining photos of Kate Bush, Depeche Mode, Siouxsie and more
- Ronny Johnsen explains how Romelu Lukaku's addition has transformed Manchester United this season
- Anne Frank Halloween costume pulled from sale
- 28 people found crammed inside rat-infested house with one bathroom in London
- Somalia's deadliest attack - 'Every home in Mogadishu has lost someone or knows someone who died'
Articles by Richard Beresford
Richard Beresford is the Chairman and one of the founders of law firm McCarthy Denning. His practice is diverse, covering mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, and early stage ventures and private equity. He is also chairman of Rockpool Acquisitions, which recently floated on the London Stock Exchange.