- Lacklustre economic data takes shine off the pound
- Saudi Arabia is executing teenagers for using social media - you call that 'reform'?
- This simple smartphone photo trick is something every dog or cat lover needs to know
- Iran locked up an innocent British mother – but the government cares more about trade with Tehran
- 'He's an animal': Roma captain Daniele De Rossi discusses life under Chelsea manager Antonio Conte
Articles by Roger Baird
Roger Baird is a senior business correspondent for the International Business Times UK. He previously worked as a City reporter for the Press Association for two years. Prior to that he spent a further two years as a business freelance journalist on the Financial Times and the Daily Mail. Prior to that he spent five years at City A.M., where his final role was as the paper's deputy night news editor.
- Fears mount for UK economy as retail sales growth tumbles to lowest level in four years
- Chinese official warns of 'Minsky Moment' 30 years on from Black Monday
- Been rejected for a role you wanted? Maybe you committed one of these 10 deadly interview sins
- One in four UK workers 'permanently trapped' in poorly paid jobs