- Angela Merkel suggests EU is ready to begin post-Brexit trade talks
- Saudi Arabia is executing teenagers for using social media - you call that 'reform'?
- Couple indulging in sex act on busy train get a mouthful from horrified commuter
- This simple smartphone photo trick is something every dog or cat lover needs to know
- Liverpool leading Arsenal and Everton in chase for Sheffield United starlet David Brooks
Articles by Steve Busfield
Steve Busfield has written and edited for some of the world's biggest newspapers and web titles. After a stint working for the Daily Mail, Busfield spent 17 years at the Guardian, taking a number of roles, including night editor of the newspaper and sports blogs editor of the website. He was sports editor for the launch of the Guardian's US edition. He then joined ESPN to oversee its global football coverage. He has written widely, from liveblogging the Ashes to his series on the cult US TV show The Wire. The blog was later turned into a book, The Wire Re-up. He has written three of the top 100 most read pieces in the Guardian's history.
Follow : @Busfield
- Chinese official warns of 'Minsky Moment' 30 years on from Black Monday
- Been rejected for a role you wanted? Maybe you committed one of these 10 deadly interview sins
- Lloyds Bank shareholders suing for being 'mugged' over HBOS takeover
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector