- Russell Brand gets emotional about becoming father to a baby girl: 'I didn't want anyone near her'
- If dolphins had evolved opposable thumbs, they would be ruling the world instead of humans
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte gives injury update on Victor Moses and Alvaro Morata ahead of Roma clash
- Listen to the 'sonic weapon' that made 'dozens' of US diplomats fall ill in Cuba
- Kim Kardashian suffers meltdown over unflattering bikini photos: 'Why don't I just stay at home?'
Articles by Tom Caroll
Tom Carroll is Head of EMEA corporate research at real estate specialists Jones Lang LaSalle. He has international experience working across a range of industries, with JLL clients such as AstraZeneca, Barclays, UBS, JP Morgan, SAP, Adidas, Volvo, GM, ExxonMobil, GSK, Pfizer, P&G, Sanofi and many others. Tom appears regularly in the media and is responsible for managing a programme of research covering corporate real estate, location and workplace trends across the EMEA region at JLL.
- Airbus buys majority stake in Bombardier's C-Series jet programme in 'positive step' for Belfast jobs
- Three quarters of Fortune 500 companies used offshore tax havens in 2016
- FCA investigates Jefferies investment bank for 'forcing analysts to change reports'
- Lidl follows Amazon in announcing massive UK expansion