- Netherlands has just opened the world's first 3D-printed bridge
- Saudi Arabia is executing teenagers for using social media - you call that 'reform'?
- Russian man straps his Soviet car to a hot air balloon and flies above stunned picnickers
- FCA investigates Jefferies investment bank for 'forcing analysts to change reports'
- 'Pregnant' Khloe Kardashian confuses fans with flat stomach in kissing photo with Tristan Thompson
Articles by Zak Mir
Zak Mir has been involved with most areas of the City of London finance space for the best part of 30 years, as a stockbroker and derivatives dealer in the 1990s and then a financial analyst and commentator since 2000 appearing on Bloomberg, CNBC and the BBC.
He currently is involved with expanding internet TV and production group TipTV – being an anchor on its ground breaking Finance Show, as well as being the initial Co Host on the CityAM Podcast, and a columnist for Yahoo! Finance. His technical analysis book 101 Charts For Trading Success was number 1 on the Amazon UK business bestsellers, with Zak being one of the pioneers in this field in the UK.
Follow : @ZaksTradersCafe
- Chinese official warns of 'Minsky Moment' 30 years on from Black Monday
- Been rejected for a role you wanted? Maybe you committed one of these 10 deadly interview sins
- Lloyds Bank shareholders suing for being 'mugged' over HBOS takeover
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector