Tennis action shifts to Canada where the players will compete in the Rogers Cup. To be played in Montreal and Toronto, the Rogers Cup is one of the oldest tennis tournaments with the men's event going back to 1881 and the women's to 1892.
The tournament took a hit recently with the top draws Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray withdrawing due to various reasons. However, current World No 1 Novak Djokovic is scheduled to take part, giving the Serb a chance to add to his two title wins at the event.
On the women's singles front, Serena Williams returns to the venue where she has won thrice. However, she has not had a good time at the Rogers Cup, with her last win coming in 2013. Belinda Bencic, who won the title last year, will not be defending her title this time.
IBTimes UK takes a look at the top five seeds in the men's and women's singles competitions and their first round matches.
Where to Watch Live
The tournament starts at 4pm BSTfrom 25 July to 31 July, with Sky Sports providing live coverage in the UK. Regular updates and live scores are also available on Rogers Cup official website.
Seed - Player
1) Novak Djokovic vs Dmitry Tursunov/Gilles Muller
2) Stan Wawrinka vs Mikhail Youzhny/Stephane Robert
3) Kei Nishikori vs Federico Delbonis/Qualifier
4) Milos Raonic vs Yen-Hsun Lu/Alexander Zverev
5) Tomas Berdych vs Borna Coric/Ivan Dodig
Seed - Player
1)Garbine Muguruza vs Daria Gavrilova/Annika Beck
2) Angelique Kerber vs Mirjana Lucic-Baroni/Qualifier
3)Simona Halep vs Kristina Mladenovic/Qualifier
4) Agnieskza Radwanska vs Monica Niculescu/Jelena Ostapenko
5) Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Alla Kuryavtseva/Kristina Mladenovic