Romelu Lukaku has refused to add to speculation regarding his future by stating that his agent is handling any possible transfer from Everton this summer. The Belgian is content on focusing on his country's campaign at the ongoing European Championships, where they face a Round of 16 clash against Hungary on Sunday, 26 June.
The 23-year-old has been linked with a move away from Goodison Park this summer with a potential return to Chelsea also a possibility as Antonio Conte looks to bolster his attack. But the Blues will have to double the £28m ($38m) Everton paid to sign him from them in 2014.
The Merseyside club are said to value the Belgian striker at £65m with his agent stating that only the rich clubs from England and Spain can afford to sign his client. Arsenal and Manchester United are also in the hunt for strikers, but are unlikely to fork out a British-record fee for the Everton star.
Lukaku has been impressive for Everton in the last two seasons scoring and 20 and 25 goals in all competitions respectively. He has previously indicated that he wants to play for a club in the Champions League, but is currently focusing only on the Euros and has left his agent to deal with his future.
"It's my agent who is dealing with [my future]. I'm just focused on Belgium, and the most important thing is helping my team," Lukaku said, as quoted by the London Evening Standard.
Raiola, however, has backtracked in recent weeks suggesting that his client could remain at Everton following the arrival of Ronald Koeman as manager. The Toffees have a new shareholder in Farhad Moshiri and he is willing to back roll the Goodison Park outfit's charge back up the table, which could see Lukaku remain and be part of the new era.
"Everton don't need the money anymore but Romelu wants to play for a club that can win trophies," Raiola told Sportwereld of the reported Chelsea target. "[However] something's changed at Everton. There's a new project. If he leaves, it has to be a good deal for all parties."