Sainsbury's supermarket is offering big discounts both in-store and online this Christmas on a wide range of kitchen appliances and electricals in an effort to attract Boxing Day bargain hunters.
Sainsbury's offers come less than a month after all 485 stores across the country participated in Black Friday - the UK's busiest ever day for shopping.
Sainsbury's best deals
Items in the sales include headphones, fitness trackers, TV set-top boxes, kettles, toasters, homeware, eBooks, Blu-ray and DVD players. There are also seasonal deals on groceries and alcohol.
Some of the best discounts on offer from Sainsbury's include:
- Sony headphones MDRZX310 £16.66 (was £24.99)
- Fitbug Orb bluetooth activity tracker £24.99 (was £49.99)
- Juice Bar speaker £26.66 (was £39.99)
- Sony Smart Blu-ray and DVD player BDPS1200 £49.99 (was £69.99)
- BT twin digital cordless phone BT3710 £27.49 (was £54.99)
- HP classic wired keyboard £9.99 (was £19.99)
- Now TV Box and two month Movies Pass £14.99 (was £19.99)
- Blaupunkt touch panel bluetooth portable speaker £19.99 (was £39.99)
Sainsbury's Boxing Day opening times
Sainsbury's stores will be open between 9am and 9pm on Boxing Day, however many sale items are already available online.
Sainsbury's, together with Asda, saw its website hit with technical problems earlier this week after experiencing a surge of traffic in the build-up to Christmas.
The glitch resulted in the Sainbury's site going down for 30 minutes on Sunday evening and caused customer's orders to be wrongly cancelled. According to the supermarket the issue has now been resolved.
"We experienced a brief technical issue with our website last night, which has now been fixed," a Sainbury's spokesperson said on Monday.
"Some customers experienced difficulties with booking or amending their delivery slot. We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused."
This page will be updated with more deals when they are announced by Sainsbury's.