The Samsung Galaxy A7, which was launched early this year, is now available to buy online in the US.
Amazon US has listed the smartphone for $442 (£285), which is a SIM-free/unlocked variant. The portal has reportedly waved off shipping charges on delivery of the device.
The USP of the Galaxy A7 is its metal-clad outer-cover and that it has already started receiving Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS update in various parts of the world. The device runs the Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) out-of-the-box.
Potential buyers can navigate to Amazon US to purchase the Samsung Galaxy A7.
Key technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7
- 5.5in Super AMOLED display enclosed within Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) operating system; eligible to receive upgrade to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Chipset: LTE/3G Dual-SIM: MSM8x39 (Quad A53 1.5GHz + Quad A53 1.0GHz), LTE Single-SIM: Exynos 5430 + M7450 (Quad A15 1.8GHz + Quad A7 1.3GHz)
- 13MP primary camera
- 5MP secondary camera
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage up to 64GB
- 4G LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 2.0 and microUSB connectivity
- Fixed 2600mAh Li-Ion battery with claimed talk-time support of up to 17 hours on 3G and claimed music playback time of up to 54 hours.