Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year is all set for a blockbuster Diwali release tomorrow.
The heist film, starring SRK and Deepika Padukone, tells the story of five men and one woman who attempt to pull off the biggest ever diamond heist, disguised as dancers.
Happy New Year is one of the most highly anticipated films of 2014 and has been talked about a lot in the media - right from casting all the way to shooting and promotions. Surely everyone is keen to see what the film has to offer.
Here are five reasons to watch the movie this Diwali:
- Shahrukh is back on the big screen after almost a year, and the movie will have action, romance and drama in equal measure. Who can resist the blockbuster SRK-Farah combo? Moreover, King Khan will be seen grooving to some fantastic songs - Indiawale, Manwa Lage, and Lovely which have already topped the charts.
- The Don star's eight pack abs are the talk of Bollywood. Red Chillis have also released a video that shows SRK working out, revealing his toned and ribbed body. Spoiler: Happy New Year features a shirtless Shahrukh.
- SRK's youngest child, AbRam, might make a short cameo in the movie, alongside his father. Addressing reporters recently, SRK's wife Gauri said, "Yes, in fact both AbRam and I will be seen in the film. It was a very spontaneous decision. I was going for my shot when Farah and Shah Rukh asked me to bring AbRam along. So I went ahead. Even Aryan has done a movie appearance when he was two-and-a-half-years old."
- After a long absence away from directing, you can see the much loved Farah Khan sitting in the director's chair again with Happy New Year. After Om Shanti Om, this is Shahrukh and Farah's next film together.
- Shahrukh and Deepika light up the screen again with their romantic chemistry. We saw them last year in Chennai Express, but this is only the second time they are being paired together by Farah Khan after Om Shanti Om. Padukone also turns 'Lovely' into one of her most provocative item numbers.
Happy New Year also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah. The film is produced by Red Chillies Entertainments Pvt Ltd.