Slaven Bilic
Slaven Bilic does not anticipate West Ham making any signings.Getty Images

Slaven Bilic is "99%" certain West Ham United will not be making any signings during the January transfer window. The 47-year-old manager has claimed he is happy with his squad and does not intend to make any additions before the window shuts.

The Hammers are unbeaten in their last seven matches and currently sit just four points off Tottenham Hotspur, who occupy the final Champions League spot. Bilic recently welcomed Dimitri Payet back into his squad following a two-month injury lay-off, while Victor Moses and Winston Reid are both close to full fitness.

"So far, so good. We are only halfway through, but we are very confident. The main thing is to stay away from injuries and, if we do that, we have a really good team that can compete with any team in the league," the West Ham manager told talkSPORT.

"We have a good squad, a big squad, and [it's] 99% [certain] we will leave it like this and make our signings in the summer."

Despite this, the West Ham boss admitted he may be tempted into the market if an "exceptional" player becomes available. The east London club have been linked with a move for Juventus striker Simone Zaza, but the Italian giants have insisted he will not be leaving during the January window.

"If something exceptional comes along, whether that's a long-term deal for one great player, or a loan deal for a back-up player for six months, we will do it. But we won't buy just because it's the transfer window," he said.

West Ham's next fixture sees them take on Wolves in the FA Cup third round at Upton Park on Saturday 9 January.