Samsung Galaxy Note 4, whose retail release was postponed to 17 October from 10 October, is being shipped to certain customers who pre-ordered the large-screen flagship since 9 September in the United States.
According to a PhoneArena report that quotes a trusted source, T-Mobile has already started dispatching Galaxy Note 4 pre-orders. However, it is not clear whether all pre-orders have been shipped as of now.
This means that T-Mobile can be expected to stick to its earlier shipment delivery date which was 17 October in spite of Galaxy Note 4 facing 'high demand' and 'amazing' prospective customer interest.
If you have pre-ordered the $750 (Price of an Unlocked Galaxy Note 4 variant) from T-Mobile, then do log in with your online credentials and check whether your order is in transit at this point in time.
T-Mobile is offering the Galaxy Note 4 under a $31 per month/24 months EMI plan, with $0 initial down-payment.
Key hardware aspects of Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- 5.7in AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, enclosed within Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4.4 K KitKat operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
- 16MP rear camera, and a 3.7 MP front camera
- 3GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion up to 128 GB
- 4G, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 3,220 mAh battery