Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra) is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in providing telecommunications and information services for domestic and international customers. It offers a range of products and services throughout Australia and various telecommunication services in certain overseas countries. Telstra has telecommunications networks, distribution channels and an integrated portfolio of assets, including BigPond, Sensis and FOXTEL. The Company operates in eight segments: Telstra Consumer (TC), Telstra Business (TB), Telstra Enterprise and Government (TE&G), Telstra Networks and Services (TN&S), Telstra Wholesale (TW), Sensis, CSL New World (CSL NW), TelstraClear (TClear) and Other. On February 9, 2009, the Company acquired 67% of the Octave Investments Holdings Limited.
- Jose Mourinho and Ramires Face Football Association Punishment
- Tsunami Warning as 7.8 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Papua New Guinea
- Soaring Cost of Chocolate Threatens to Ruin Easter 2015
- GTA 5 DLC: Release Date Details for 1.13 Patch, High-Life and Heists DLCs Revealed
- Miley Cyrus told Dolly Parton 'I Need to Murder Hannah Montana'