Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra) is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in providing telecommunications and information services for domestic and international customers. It offers a range of products and services throughout Australia and various telecommunication services in certain overseas countries. Telstra has telecommunications networks, distribution channels and an integrated portfolio of assets, including BigPond, Sensis and FOXTEL. The Company operates in eight segments: Telstra Consumer (TC), Telstra Business (TB), Telstra Enterprise and Government (TE&G), Telstra Networks and Services (TN&S), Telstra Wholesale (TW), Sensis, CSL New World (CSL NW), TelstraClear (TClear) and Other. On February 9, 2009, the Company acquired 67% of the Octave Investments Holdings Limited.
- Flappy Bird Meets 2048 in Free Hybrid Game - Flappy 48
- Lance Armstrong Coach Johan Bruyneel Receives 10 Year Doping Ban
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Review - Breaker of Chains
- F1 Chinese GP 2014: Where to Watch Race Live and Preview
- Kate Middleton's Happy Family Shots Spark Royal Privacy Invasion Row