Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra) is an Australia-based company. The Company is engaged in providing telecommunications and information services for domestic and international customers. It offers a range of products and services throughout Australia and various telecommunication services in certain overseas countries. Telstra has telecommunications networks, distribution channels and an integrated portfolio of assets, including BigPond, Sensis and FOXTEL. The Company operates in eight segments: Telstra Consumer (TC), Telstra Business (TB), Telstra Enterprise and Government (TE&G), Telstra Networks and Services (TN&S), Telstra Wholesale (TW), Sensis, CSL New World (CSL NW), TelstraClear (TClear) and Other. On February 9, 2009, the Company acquired 67% of the Octave Investments Holdings Limited.
- The Inbetweeners Movie 2 Release Date is 6 August
- Arrow Season 2 Spoilers: Is Batman Villain Harley Quinn a Part of Suicide Squad in Upcoming Episode?
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: American Pie Star Jason Biggs Tweets Tasteless Joke During The Bachelor
- Sports Direct's Billionaire Founder Mike Ashley Eyes £65m Share Bonus
- Goldman Sachs Says Gold's Unexpected Rally will Fizzle Out