Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers.
- Lance Armstrong Coach Johan Bruyneel Receives 10 Year Doping Ban
- Barclays Needs to Axe 30% of Investment Bank Workforce to Make Money, Claims Bernstein
- FCA Fines on Senior Bankers Drop 40% in Four Years
- UK's Financial Health Improves as Deficit Falls Faster than Expected
- Soaring Cost of Chocolate Threatens to Ruin Easter 2015