The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is an agency of the United States government, responsible for the nation's public space program. NASA was established by the National Aeronautics and Space Act on July 29, 1958, replacing its predecessor, the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA).
- Game of Thrones Season 4: Off-Screen Romance Brewing Between Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen?
- Are You Human? CAPTCHA Verification Accidently Solved by Google Maps Algorithm
- Solar-Panel Windows Made Possible by Quantum Dot Breakthrough
- Tsunami Warning as 7.8 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Papua New Guinea
- Easter 2014: Best Quotes and Poems to Commemorate the Resurrection of Jesus