The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is a stock exchange located at 11 Wall Street in lower Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA. It is the world's largest stock exchange by United States dollar value of its listed companies' securities. As of October 2008, the combined capitalization of all domestic NYSE listed companies was US$10.1 trillion.
The NYSE is operated by NYSE Euronext, which was formed by the NYSE's 2007 merger with the fully-electronic stock exchange Euronext. The NYSE trading floor is located at 11 Wall Street and is composed of four rooms used for the facilitation of trading. A fifth trading room, located at 30 Broad Street, was closed in February 2007. The main building, located at 18 Broad Street, between the corners of Wall Street and Exchange Place, was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1978, as was the 11 Wall Street building.
- Undertaker Death Hoax: The WWE Wrestler Found Dead, Fans Tweet in Shock
- Moto E Budget Smartphone Leaked: Similar to Moto G With More Compact Body
- UAE Women: The Yahoo Techie Who Defied the Egyptian Revolution and Kuwaiti Customs
- Easter 2014: Best Quotes and Poems to Commemorate the Resurrection of Jesus
- GTA 5 DLC: Skiing Challenges Coming to GTA Online