Crude oil is a naturally occurring, flammable liquid consisting of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights, and other organic compounds, that are found in geologic formations beneath the earth's surface.
MOST POPULAR VIDEO
- Having a Big Penis Means Your Wife is More Likely to Cheat, Study Finds
- Android 4.4.3 Release Imminent for Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 As More Details Surface
- Paul Walker's Girlfriend Struggling to Cope Five Months After Star's Death
- Soaring Cost of Chocolate Threatens to Ruin Easter 2015
- Amir Khan Hoping to Force Floyd Mayweather Fight With Luis Collazo Victory