Crude oil is a naturally occurring, flammable liquid consisting of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights, and other organic compounds, that are found in geologic formations beneath the earth's surface.
MOST POPULAR VIDEO
- Did Terrorist Attack Bring Down Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370?
- Was Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Fired Instead of Retired?
- Former Jefferies Trader Jesse Litvak Convicted of Defrauding Investors
- Anonymous Letter Alleges Islamist Plot To Take Over Birmingham Schools
- Liverpool Prepare £15m Bid for Ajax Winger Viktor Fischer - Report