Crude oil is a naturally occurring, flammable liquid consisting of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights, and other organic compounds, that are found in geologic formations beneath the earth's surface.
MOST POPULAR VIDEO
- Tips to Increase Samsung Galaxy S5 Performance
- Bill Gates Criticised for Investment in G4S' Israel Torture Prisons
- Reverse Heartbleed: Individual Users Left Vulnerable to new OpenSSL Attack
- Liverpool Handed Massive Boost as Guillermo Ochoa Eyes England Move
- Are You Human? CAPTCHA Verification Accidently Solved by Google Maps Algorithm