Crude oil is a naturally occurring, flammable liquid consisting of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights, and other organic compounds, that are found in geologic formations beneath the earth's surface.
MOST POPULAR VIDEO
- David Moyes Sacked by Manchester United: How Five Major Managerial Mistakes Brought Scot's Downfall
- Hot Shots Photos of the Day: Medieval Skull, Obama Robot, Cat Cafe
- Manchester United Prepare Lucrative Deal in Signing Barcelona Star Lionel Messi - Report
- Ukraine Crisis: EU Eyes Banning Crimea Banks' Financial Deals
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Review - Breaker of Chains