Manufacturing is the use of machines, tools and labor to make things for use or sale. The term may refer to a range of human activity, from handicraft to high tech, but is most commonly applied to industrial production, in which raw materials are transformed into finished goods on a large scale.
- South Dakota Missing Teens Cheryl Miller and Pamella Jackson Remains Found -43 Years Later
- GoPiGo: Turn Your Raspberry Pi into a Fully Functioning Robot
- Egypt: Court Jails 119 Muslim Brotherhood Followers of Ousted Ex-President Morsi
- Donetsk Pro-Russians Order Jews to 'Register or be Deported' for Supporting Kiev Rule
- Masters 2014: Bubba Watson Delights as Rory McIlroy Barely Survives a High Profile Weekend Cut