Manufacturing is the use of machines, tools and labor to make things for use or sale. The term may refer to a range of human activity, from handicraft to high tech, but is most commonly applied to industrial production, in which raw materials are transformed into finished goods on a large scale.
- Google Nexus 8 to be Built by HTC: New Nexus Tablet Expected in Q3 2014
- Massimo Cellino Laments Leeds United Challenge
- New Heathrow Terminal 2: First Glimpse of Spacious Inside and Slipstream Sculpture by Richard Wilson
- Lyrids Meteor Shower 2014 Peaks Tonight: Where to Watch Shooting Stars Online
- Soaring Cost of Chocolate Threatens to Ruin Easter 2015