Manufacturing is the use of machines, tools and labor to make things for use or sale. The term may refer to a range of human activity, from handicraft to high tech, but is most commonly applied to industrial production, in which raw materials are transformed into finished goods on a large scale.
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Passengers' Mobile Phones Ring But Not Answered
- The Inbetweeners Movie 2 Release Date is 6 August
- Michael Jackson's New Album to be Released on Sony Xperia Phone Costing £600
- BNP Paribas Open 2014, Rafael Nadal v Alexandr Dolgopolov: Where to Watch Live and Preview
- How I Met Your Mother Season 9: Watch Online Free Live Stream of New Episode 'Daisy'