Israel, officially the State of Israel, is a country in Western Asia located on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea.
It borders Lebanon in the north, Syria in the northeast, Jordan and the West Bank in the east, the Gaza Strip and Egypt on the southwest, and contains geographically diverse features within its relatively small area.
- Ofgem to Investigate British Gas over Sales Staff Bonuses
- Easter 2014: Best Quotes and Poems to Commemorate the Resurrection of Jesus
- Romanian Teenager Uses Facebook to Save Stray Dogs
- Bill Gates Criticised for Investment in G4S' Israel Torture Prisons
- EU Agrees to Gas Crisis Talks with Russia and Ukraine