Israel, officially the State of Israel, is a country in Western Asia located on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea.
It borders Lebanon in the north, Syria in the northeast, Jordan and the West Bank in the east, the Gaza Strip and Egypt on the southwest, and contains geographically diverse features within its relatively small area.
- David Moyes Sacked by Manchester United: How Five Major Managerial Mistakes Brought Scot's Downfall
- US: Accused Killer Jeffrey Chapman Wants 'Murder' Neck Tattoo Removed Before Trial
- Anonymous' Airchat Aims to Allow Communication Without Needing Phone or Internet Access
- Andy Murray Targets Appointing New Coach Before French Open
- Ian Poulter: Team Europe in Good Form Ahead of Ryder Cup at Gleneagles