Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers.
- NASA on Alert as Giant Iceberg Breaks Off into Antarctica
- Andre Schurrle Offers to Solve Chelsea Problems Up Front
- German Bribery Conviction Could See Ecclestone and Daimler Exit F1
- Royal Tour in 40 Pictures: Kate Middleton, Prince William and Baby George in Australia and New Zealand
- Solar Eclipse to Transform Sun into 'Annulus' Ring of Fire